George Foreman Net Worth 2020: The net worth of George Foreman came as a result of the quest to know and educate the public as many has often asked what is George Foreman’s Net Worth? George Foreman is a retired American boxer and a very successful entrepreneur, whose fortune is $ 300 million.
George Foreman has a net champion net worth, but you’d be surprised how little his fortune boxing actually brings.
|Net Worth:||$300 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jan 10, 1949 (71 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.92 m)|
|Profession:||Professional Boxer, Entrepreneur, Actor, Minister, Author|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
George Foreman Net Worth 2020:
Foreman returned from retirement in 1987 after 10 years defeating Michael Moorer in both the IBF and WBA heavyweight titles. He retired for the second time in 1997. His career record was 76-5, 68 wins by knockout. Foreman was also well known for his support for the Foreman Grill, with over 100 million units sold.
Date of birth: 10 January 1949
Place of birth: Marshall, Texas, USA
Generation: Baby Boomer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
net worth of George Foreman
He has served as an ambassador for several multinational brands including McDonald’s, Nike, Doritos, KFC, and Meineke.
In addition to this, he launched a line of eco-friendly cleaning products, a line of personal care products, a health cocktail, prescription shoes for diabetics and a restaurant franchise.
George Foreman Net Worth 2020
He is the only boxer who has made more money in the ring than his fights in the ring. He is also ranked # 2 on the list of Richest Boxers of All Time.
This is remarkable as he was near bankrupt in the early stages of his career, losing $ 5 million in winnings from bad investments. His current capital is $ 300 million.
In 1999, Foreman signed a contract with Salton for about $ 137.5 million over five years. Salton, Inc. I was looking for a representative of my fat-burning grill at that time. It is also said that Foreman had some influence on the development of the same fat-burning grill.
In addition to being paid to use his name ($ 137.5 million), he was paid about 40% of the profits on every grill sold (which at its peak brought him $ 4.5 million a month). Overall, the Spectrum Brands deal is estimated to have earned him about $ 200 million.
In 2013, Foreman launched the boxing business Foreman Boys Promotions. He also owns the online meat company George Foreman’s Butcher Shop, which sells all-natural beef from family farms.
He is a partner of the Panther Racing Indycar team. He has also written five books and still appears on television and in films. This consistent and constant expansion of his business empire contributed greatly to his wealth.
What is George Forman’s Net Worth?
Profession: Boxing Champ
Net Worth of George Foreman
He is estimated to have made over $ 200 million in grilling, significantly more than he earned as a boxer.
• 1971-12-24. Professional boxer George Foreman (22) marries Adrienne Calhoun.
1974-02-13 Professional boxer George Foreman (25) divorces Adrienne Calhoun after nearly three years of marriage.
1977-10-06 Professional boxer George Foreman (28) marries Cynthia Lewis
1979-08-03 Professional boxer George Foreman (30) divorces Cynthia Lewis after more than a year of marriage.
1981-09-15 Professional boxer George Foreman (32) marries Sharon Goodson.
• 1982-04-23 Professional boxer George Foreman (33) divorces Sharon Goodson after 7 months of marriage.
1982-04-28 Professional boxer George Foreman (33) marries Andrea Skeeta.
1985-02-04 Professional boxer George Foreman (35) divorces Andrea Skete after almost three years of marriage.
1985-03-25 Professional boxer George Foreman (35) marries Mary Martelli
All five of his sons are named George Edward Foreman, and his daughters have a middle name – George (except for one daughter named Georgette). George Foreman’s place of residence is Marshall, Texas, USA.
He also received an honorary doctorate from Houston Graduate School of Theology for his charitable work with children.
Supported charities and foundations 2
• 1968-10-26 Future heavyweight boxing champion George Foreman wins Olympic heavyweight gold medal when the final against Jonas Chepulis (Soviet Union) is stopped in the second round of the Mexico City Games.
• 1973-01-22 George Foreman by TKO Joe Fraser in two rounds to win WBC and WBA heavyweight boxing titles in Kingston, Jamaica; Frazier knocked down 3 times in the 1st and 2nd rounds
1973-09-01 In his first title defense, George Foreman retained his WBC and WBA heavyweight titles when he knocked out Jose “King” Roman of Puerto Rico in Round 1 in Tokyo, Japan
1974-03-26 George Foreman by TKO Ken Norton in 2 for the heavyweight boxing world title in Caracas, Venezuela.
• 1976-01-24 Former heavyweight boxing champion George Foreman knocks out Ron Lyle in round 5 at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas; Foreman knocked down twice in 4th place; Fight of the year in the ring
• 1990-01-15 42-year-old former world heavyweight boxing champion George Foreman stops Jerry Cooney in two rounds in Atlantic City in a non-title bout; Cooney’s last fight
• 1994-11-05 George Foreman (45) KO Michael Moorer wins heavyweight boxing championship
• 1995-03-04 George Foreman loses his WBA world boxing title by refusing to fight Tony Tucker.
• 1995-04-22 George Foreman defeats Axel Schultz by 12 points for the world heavyweight boxing title in Las Vegas.
• 1995-06-29 George Foreman loses his IBF boxing title after refusing to fight Axel Schultz again.