Donald Trump Net Worth in 2020: Donald Trump is an American politician, real estate developer, writer and TV host with a fortune of $ 2.5 billion. Before becoming President of the United States, Donald was best known for being the owner of The Trump Organization, a real estate and licensing conglomerate.
|Net Worth:||$2.5 Billion|
|Date of Birth:||Jun 14, 1946 (74 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Writer, Investor, TV Personality, Television producer, Film Producer, Actor, Economist, Real estate entrepreneur|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
• By the age of 3, he was earning 200 thousand dollars from family dividends.
• Become a millionaire by age 8 thanks to family trusts.
• Decades later, these trusts will generate $ 5 million per year.
• By far the richest president in US history.
• Earned $ 427.4 million between 2004 and 2018 producing The Apprentice.
• Trump Winery in Charlottesville, Virginia, which also serves as a boutique hotel.
• Trump Doral is a golf club in Miami.
• Trump Chicago is a luxury hotel / condominium.
• 40 Wall Street in New York
• Trump International Golf Links in Aberdeen, Scotland.
• Additional golf courses / resorts in Ireland, Ferry Point, New York, Turnberry, Scotland, Los Angeles, Dubai, Bedminster, New Jersey and more …
“My net worth fluctuates and it rises and falls with markets, with relationships, with feelings, even with my own feelings … Yes, even with my own feelings about where the world is, where the world is heading, and that can change. fast from day to day.