Best SEO Plugin Wordpress is key to any heights you wish to gain. And in WooCommerce, this SEO is very important.
Like any WordPress website, optimizing your WooCommerce store for search engines is critical, and if you don’t, it can affect your site’s natural links and ultimately your sales. Luckily, SEO for WooCommerce is easy, thanks to some of the best SEO plugins you can find online for a few dollars or even free!
What is an SEO plugin, you ask? Can SEO plugins do all the work? Can they help my WooCommerce site rank higher in Google search results?
Simply put, an SEO plugin is a plugin that allows you to add an SEO title, meta keywords, and meta description to every post you add to your site. In short, they help improve SEO on your WordPress or WooCommerce site. To answer the second and third question, no! SEO plugins on their own cannot help you rank higher in search engines.
12 best WooCommerce seo plugins for wordpress
There are several other factors such as choosing the best WooCommerce hosting with Varnish or using the best WooCommerce SEO tips for maximum optimization. So to say, the optimization process is more complicated than just installing a few plugins.
However, SEO plugins are a great way to optimize your store and this article will help you pick the best WooCommerce SEO plugins!
Without further ado, here are 12 of the best WooCommerce SEO plugins for store optimization that I have personally tested in my stores.
Best SEO plugins for WooCommerce
PLUGIN RATING ACTIVE
Yoast SEO: 4.9 / 5 5+ million
All in one
SEO package: 4.4 / 5 2+ million
All in one
Rich Snippets: 4.2 / 5 90,000+
WP Smush: 4.8 / 5 1+ million
broken links: 4.2 / 5 600,000+
WP Backlinks: n / a n / a
Jetpack: 3.9 / 5 5+ million
1. Yoast SEO
With over 5 million downloads and thousands of positive reviews, Yoast SEO is without a doubt one of the best WordPress SEO plugins available on the web. This plugin allows you to perform many on-site technical optimizations to improve your site’s SEO, and with a wide range of features, it is a versatile plugin.
While the free version of the plugin is good enough, if you have advanced SEO needs, they have a premium paid version to further boost your Google rankings.
Yoast is a popular plugin and it’s a very fantastic plugin that helps you manage many different aspects of your WordPress site’s SEO.
It is considered by many users to be the most powerful SEO plugin of all. Whether you’re a freelance blogger or working for a marketing agency, this plugin has something for everyone to love.
And best of all, it’s free!
What’s So Good About Yoast SEO?
• Keyword optimization
• Snippet editor
• Preview page
• Built-in XML sitemap
• Accessibility Checker
• Full control over the bread crumbs
• Warning about duplicate content
• Technical information in the background
• Feedback on keyword optimization
• Updated Google algorithm
• Suggest an internal link
• Content analysis
• Redirect Manager
• Compatible with multiple sites
• 1 year of free 24/7 support.
• Animated GIF
2. All in one SEO package
All in One SEO Pack, a competitor to Yoast SEO, is a great plugin for first-time WooCommerce users, but lacks the features provided first. If you want to customize your site deeply, this plugin is not for you, but if you want an easy-to-use plugin without any complications, this one is for you.
The advantage of AL1 in One SEO Pack is that it works automatically and you don’t need to touch the parameters too much for it to work properly.
All in One SEO Pack has similar capabilities to Yoast SEO, with the main difference being that it integrates well with e-commerce sites. Along with the WooCommerce add-on, this plug-in combination is a powerful tool for your online store.
If you’re using WooCommerce for your store, the All in One SEO Pack add-on functionality will delight you. The All in One plugin is also a must for SEO beginners as it can automatically generate meta descriptions and keywords and optimize your titles.
What’s so good about them?
• XML Sitemap support
• Support for Google Analytics
• Automatic generation of metadata
• Built-in API
• Compatible with PHP 7
• Notifies about duplicate content
• Easy integration with Google Analytics
• Social meta
• File editor
• Importer and exporter
• Blocker of bad bots
• With the WooCommerce add-on, your All-In-One dialog will appear in the Add / Edit Products window in WooCommerce
3. Extended fragments of the schema “all in one”
Another great plugin is All In One Schema Rich Snippets, which gives you a snapshot of your website’s page in search results from Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This gives you an overview of all the content on the page.
You may have heard that the term “Rich Snippets” has been used once or twice in SEO circles. This is a basic term that refers to additional data such as review stars, images, and video thumbnails that you can add to your website’s search summaries.
While these factors do not necessarily affect your search rankings per se, they certainly help your site look relevant and increase your click-through rate. All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets is the perfect plugin for this.
What’s So Good About All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets?
• Optimize content for higher search results
• Increases click through rate (CTR)
• Increase the likelihood that users will go to your site
• Interactive advanced snippets
• Display information in Facebook links
4. WP Smushit
If you’ve already created an online store, you probably needed to upload a lot of images. Since this is most likely the case, you may also know that too many images take a while for your online store to load.
To save your store from this disaster, you should use the WP Smush.it plugin, which allows you to resize, optimize and compress all your images without compromising image quality.
Not many people know, but image optimization helps with SEO for WooCommerce thanks to the faster loading speed on your WooCommerce site!
The must-have image plugin is so far is still WP Smushit. It is designed to optimize and resize your website images so that it runs as fast as possible.
Compressing images is an extremely important part of ensuring that your website visitors don’t experience long slow loading times. This, in turn, forces them to stay longer and do the actions you want them to do.
What’s so great about Imagify?
• Optimizing images using lossless compression
• Compatible with plugins of the media library.
• Supports JPG, JPEG, GIF and PNG image files.
• Maintain image quality while speeding up your site
• Optimize images from WordPress directory
• Extremely easy to use
• WPML Media Translation add-on
• Compatible with multiple sites
5. SEO FRIENDLY IMAGES
As you may or may not know, Google and other search engines are mostly blind when it comes to images. For this reason, they need a friendly nudge in the right direction with a so-called “alternate tag”.
Alt tags are short descriptions that tell search engines what they are looking at. Many people often forget to define these tags to the detriment of their site.
SEO-optimized images come to the rescue.
What’s so great about this plugin?
• Automatically add title and alternative tags to every image on your site.
• Pro version automatically creates a sitemap for images
You didn’t think we’d write this article without promoting our own plugin, did you?
Aside from shameless ads, if excessive load times are your concern, WP Rocket includes many great caching and optimization features that make your site a speed machine. This plugin is perfect for anyone who finds programming difficult and wants to find an easy solution for a faster website.
What’s so great about WP Rocket?
• Full integration with CloudFlare
• Instantly activate page caching
• Function LazyLoad significantly speeds up the loading of web pages.
7. Checking broken links
Broken links are pages that you added in the past but have now removed. Such pages or broken links show 404 error on product pages. Since these links are useless for search engines, they see them as negative points for our WooCommerce store.
To avoid such a penalty on the internet, use the Broken Link Checker plugin every month to check if you have left any broken links for search engines to flag them!
Broken links impair the user experience of your site. Checking broken links one by one is a time consuming task that, let’s face it, no one wants to do.
Luckily, there is a quick solution to check for broken links on your site using Broken Link Checker.
What’s so good about that?
• Track links on pages, posts, comments and blogs.
• Easily detects links that don’t work
• Fix links from the plugin window
• Finds missing images and redirects
• Displays broken links in posts
• Send notifications via control panel or email.
8. WP SOCIAL SEO PRO
One thing that cannot be ignored for the success of your website is how you integrate with social media. WP Social SEO Pro takes care of everything you need for a seamless communication experience. Do you know the 12 best woocommerce seo plugin for wordpress? Check out now!
What’s So Good About WP Social SEO Pro?
• Optimization for Facebook and integration with Open Graph
• Improve your local SEO with tools like Google Local.
• Expand your tweets with better content and calls to action.
9. DURACELLTOMI – GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Sigh. No list of SEO tools would be complete without a mention of Google. DuracellTomi’s Google Tag Manager is a great tool for those new to code programming.
Adding code snippets to WordPress can be a nightmare for many WordPress users. Google Tag Manager lets you add and manage code snippets like Analytics, PPC and more from one central location.
What’s so great about this plugin?
• Easily implement and update tags regardless of your technical skills.
• Best load times are achieved by running only the required tags for each page.
• Ability to add Google tags as well as third-party tags.
• Dramatically simplifies tag setup for those with no programming experience.
• Works with Google Analytics to set the base implementation
Launched in 2016, SEOPress is rapidly becoming one of the top most popular WordPress SEO plugins. SEOPress is a versatile freemium plugin that allows you to optimize your SEO, improve social sharing, and increase your traffic.
What’s so great about this plugin?
• Save space in the plugin list: no need to install Google Tag Manager, Broken Link Checker or All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets plugin.
• No ads, even in the free version: white label option, no traces and anonymous data.
• The most affordable free SEO plugin on the market: For $ 39 per year, you can use it on unlimited sites and get 1 year of support and updates.
WP-Backlinks is a free WordPress SEO plugin that lets you track new backlinks right from your dashboard. You can also track your competitors ‘new backlinks using this plugin, thereby improving your online stores’ SEO in that direction.
If you’re not happy with the free version of the plugin, you can get the premium version for as little as $ 19.99 per month.
• Free: Track blog backlinks.
• Free: update every 7 days.
• Premium: Blog Backlink Tracking
• Premium: update every 24 hours.
• Premium: 3 members
• Premium: Priority Updates
• Premium: cloud protection
• Premium: discount on other sites.
12. Jetpack from WordPress.com
Jetpack is an essential plugin for WooCommerce beginners. The free version includes a statistics tool, automatic sharing of posts on social media, and a “related articles” feature that directs your readers to articles of your choice. If you want to do optimization using SEO and SEA tools (AdSense, Facebook Ads), you can choose the paid version.
This SEO plugin also simplifies content creation through easier multimedia integration as well as carousel and image mosaic creation, thus improving overall WooCommerce SEO.
• Free: statistics and site analytics.
• Free: Auto sharing to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Reddit.
• Free: related posts.
• Paid: Search engine optimization tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook and WordPress.
• Paid Advertising Program for AdSense, Facebook Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX and Yahoo
SEO has always featured prominently in WooCommerce store optimization because it helps you rank higher on search engine result pages (SERPs). While search engine algorithms are constantly evolving and not under your control, you can still ensure that your online store is properly optimized with the WooCommerce SEO plugin to achieve better search rankings.
We’ve given you a list, now you need to choose the best WooCommerce SEO plugin that’s right for you. Once installed and activated, all you need to do is set it up to start optimizing your online store. Just don’t install too many plugins, because this will increase your store’s loading speed and can negatively impact your SEO!
WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS (Content Management System), with 50 to 60 percent of the CMS market and over 70 million websites using it to manage their web content.
There is a lot of competition in SEO.
To stay ahead of everyone else in the digital world, it’s important that you use a good SEO strategy for your website. Luckily, there are tons of great WordPress plugins to help you with that!
In fact, there are over 40,000 plugins created for use in WordPress. You can choose from a huge number of functions.
Fear not now, as we have narrowed it down to the 12 best and most useful SEO plugins for WordPress.
Choosing the 12 best SEO plugins for WordPress was a daunting task, but given our choices, we are confident that even the most novice SEO strategists will be able to rank well in the search engines.
The plugins featured range from analytical to practical and cater to everyone’s SEO needs, from hobbyist bloggers to e-commerce startups.
Q. Is WooCommerce Suitable for SEO?
Yes, it is SEO optimized from the start and is one of the best options for building online stores. There are many free and paid plugins available to help you improve your WooCommerce SEO even more.
Q. How to improve SEO WooCommerce?
Having a WooCommerce store doesn’t require any special skills other than boosting SEO, but you will need the following tips to do so.
• Reduce server load time
• Optimize product description
• Compress image size
• Create links with a lot of keywords.
• Use extended descriptions for web pages.
• Use HTTP2 instead of HTTP
• Improved mobile navigation
• Optimize anchor links
• Fix broken links (404)
• Write alternative text